Paris Update

HAOLE

Sarah Silverman was grillin' her at the MTV Movie Awards. Silly shit.

Something along the lines of:

"To make her feel more at home they will paint the bars to look like penises."

"I feel bad for Paris, I just hope she doesn't hurt her teeth."

+1

My friend is a moron and just got his 3rd DUI and he will get way more time than her.

:eek: No offense, but both Paris and your friend deserve more time. 3 fucking DUI's? What is he, thick headed or just retarded? And he HASN'T killed anyone yet?

She is out already! Press conference at 10am today to explain.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/06/07/paris.hilton/index.html

LOS ANGELES, California (CNN) -- Paris Hilton was freed from jail Thursday morning, just three days after she began serving what was to be a 23-day sentence for violating probation, according to celebrity Web site TMZ.com.

TMZ.com quoted what it called "unimpeachable sources" saying Hilton left the Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood, California, early Thursday.

The Web site said L.A. County Sheriff's Department would hold a news conference at 7 a.m. Pacific time (10 a.m. Eastern) to discuss her release.

Hilton checked into the facility Sunday night to begin serving a sentence for violating probation in an alcohol-related reckless driving case. The sentence, originally 45 days, was reduced to 23 for various reasons, including good behavior.

He said privacy rules prohibited him from giving details about the medical issues, but celebrity Web site TMZ.com earlier quoted sources saying Hilton was refusing to eat much of the jail food served her.

What kind of crap is that!!!!!

"I refuse to eat so they let me out of jail." They should have left her in ketosis and told her tough luck.

Quote:

He said privacy rules prohibited him from giving details about the medical issues, but celebrity Web site TMZ.com earlier quoted sources saying Hilton was refusing to eat much of the jail food served her.:rolleyes:

Just stop feeding her. Problem solved.