New place to get RACE GAS - PUMP!

SPLN SUX

I was talking to the new owners of the Shell station next to my store and they mentioned that they will shortly be changeing over to a Sunoco station and WILL have race gas at a pump... they werent able to give me the specific octanes that they wold have, but id venture a guess that it would be 100, 110, and 112.

The address is like 4891 W. Broad... its only about .5-.75miles off 270 on the south side of the street.

My apologies for posting in the wrong section which ever mod moved it... i wasnt paying attention.

!!!! *NEW INFORMATION* !!!!

I talked to Suresh today when he came in to my store to get a pizza and asked him again if he knew what type of race gas they were going to have... he said 94... i told him that race gas was 100 110 or 112... at least anyhting anyone would care about. He then tells me that if i had a few minutes, i could go over to talk to his brother and the Sunoco guy... i didnt know who the guy was at first. Turns out it was the Regional Marketing Leader in charge of the all the details of the change over. What dumb luck i thought. What was even better was that The guy Mike, and AJ were just talking about changing the diesel pump to race gas... the octanes they will carry will be 110, and 112. They were on the fence before they talked to me, and i believe i convienced them to do it. Its not 100%, but im 90% sure they will. I also told them all about CR and that I could set up a deal with them for anything they needed, and in return, get a $.10 or $.20/gal discount on the race gas... FOR CR MEMBERS! He liked the idea and said he would give it some serious thought. So the question now is, how can we set up a system of members that belong to a "membership" eligible for said discount. Anthony, time to get creative ;)

I also was able to squeeze a date out of him... August 1st.

Oh yea, I fuckin rule. :burn:

Guest thekingofcrunk17
octane booster usually only boosts you about 3-4. So if you put 94 in your tank then you will have about 98.

+1, octane booster does not help that much. I think its a waste of money when you can buy race gas from sunoco.

We need C16 there... sunoco race gas sucks.

Either way I guess I could run the 112... its better than going all the way to the getto eastside for fuel.

11o in the bike!

112 in the GTi

And the eastside for some C16 in the EVo.

Damn I am gonna be broke :(

Maybe he considers 94 race gas.

I called it. Except I accidently posted on my friends account.

I figure the only way for a CR "discount" would be to design some kind of card. But either way I'll take 10 cents off of gas, get the discount for 93 also. :)