Let's cruise: 6/9/07

MrMeanGreen

Let's meet on one side of town for an hour tonight, earlier in the evening, then cruise to the other side of town to meet for dinner and BSing session.

We're meeting at IPS around 7:30 with a cruise up 71 to 315 to 270 to 71 to QS&L for dinner.

I'm boycotting until people actually set up a meet and show up out west.

I'm trying. I'm trying to get one set up for friday/saturday nights regularly, week after week. I'm targeting GC right now as a meeting place for the south/west people. See my thread I made. Nobody seems interested though, so I'm about to give up. I can't afford gas to go up north too.

I'm trying. I'm trying to get one set up for friday/saturday nights regularly, week after week. I'm targeting GC right now as a meeting place for the south/west people. See my thread I made. Nobody seems interested though, so I'm about to give up. I can't afford gas to go up north too.

Uhhh who are you? Suck it up and just go up north... ive been scouting and talking to the local sherrifs about meets, and with any luck i should have us protected from the cops here shortly. I may even get one to sit there with us to kick out all the retards. Mr. Incredible is on top of it.

So is noone going to hooters anymore? I was able to get of work tonight and will be out, but where are we meeting??? hooters? Thrift store? Anthony's moms house?

I'm boycotting until people actually set up a meet and show up out west. Gas costs to much for me to keep making these trips every weekend..... especially with this rear end leak.

next friday i will revive the west side meet...good idea eh..applebees....excellent idea..have the WHOLE meier lot..

next friday i will revive the west side meet...good idea eh..applebees....excellent idea..have the WHOLE meier lot..

why do all the rookies think they will be the ones to revive the west side meet? If noone knows you, they arent going to drive across town to see you :lol: