Supra tranny install

caseyctsv

what a fucking dumbass. did he seriously think he was gonna lift it 7 feet and THEN slide it in and get it to spline? jesus christ! also, why didnt he LOWER THE LIFT!?

seriously, i kept fast forwarding expecting to see that but it never happend, lol, at least he has a lift...to keep him from working on the car, haha.

my question is...how'd he get it out of the car? just unbolt it and let it drop 6-8ft?

Guest GMoney
I have personally watched one person lift a trans 6 feet in the air and stab it alone in like 10 seconds. He won the world championsip for dead lift, squat, and bench the year before though.

Sorry, OT here,

You went from the 86 corrolla , to a 1980 turd colored corolla ?

And put it in your sig ! >>???

What makes you so bitter towards me?

Is it the fact that my 1980 Econo-box would lay waste to your brand spankin' new A6? :p

That is a heavy transmission!!! I would never take the chance of dropping a 6K tranny. Get a $99 trans lift from Harbor Freight.

6,000 dollars for a W series transmission.. I feel soo bad for the ignorant folk that would actually pay that. I can pick up the same W series transmission out of the junkyard for less than 200. But I guess that's the price people will pay for not doing a little research first.

Sorry, OT here,

You went from the 86 corrolla , to a 1980 turd colored corolla ?

And put it in your sig ! >>???

not everyone can go from dsm's and daytona's to audi's and pull off the leet "i now have class" attitude like yourself lephrucan

Is it the fact that my 1980 Econo-box would lay waste to your brand spankin' new A6? :p

6,000 dollars for a W series transmission.. I feel soo bad for the ignorant folk that would actually pay that. I can pick up the same W series transmission out of the junkyard for less than 200. But I guess that's the price people will pay for not doing a little research first.

It's not a W series tranny. It's V160, and if you can find one of those in a junkyard for 200, I will take 20.

Its An Old Audi Circa '03 :)

I'm don't actually harbor any "bitter feelings" for you. You are such an anomoly to my senses that you prevoke my interest without saying a word.

First, the 1986 corolla...AE86 Haiko Rotencroch..whatever you liked to call it was the most asanine thing I had ever heard of. It simply amazed me why anyone would invest that insane amount of money into .again a 1986 corolla that besides *maybe* handling wouldn't stand a ghost of a chance against any modern day sedan.

You now proudly place a shit colored 1980 toyota corolla in your sig, something I'm sure even the real life Wayne & Garth equivolents (Waynes World Reference) wouldn't be caught dead in.

You have a reached a new level of astonishment, and I cogratulate you in this feat!

So when are we racing ? Or does the ShitMobile need 10K in engine parts from japan ? I know the Haiku Rotencrotch never really got "tuned" right.

:)

/seriously, you make cr more entertaing for me/

It's not a W series tranny. It's V160, and if you can find one of those in a junkyard for 200, I will take 20.

Put me down for 50... they are going on e-bay, and supra forums.

Actually, I'm guessing some unfortunate soul already dumped their life savings into the ShitMobile and you have gotten to reap the benefit.

Kudos!

:)

Some people enjoy buying cars that you don't see everyday. His car would turn my head any day compared to modern sedans.