My girl is interested in an SLK, anything to know

Nitrousbird

• 4 weeks later...
if they all get shot down why ask? take her places and let her choose, don't ask us :)

My original post was about the SLK, not asking for other car ideas.

She liked the SLK a lot.

She liked the Z4 a lot as well. Probably more so than the SLK; drove an 03 2.5, and she really enjoyed it.

HATED the Solstice (no one had an auto-Sky to test, but the same thing). She didn't like the high belt line, some of the severe blind spots, and how she basically had to open the door to adjust the seats or get to the seat belt (and she is a small chick with thin arms and small hands, not some fat broad that can't get their meat-cicles into the spot). She felt uncomfortable driving it, and felt kind of trapped. Which was too bad, because she really liked the look of the Sky, and the price for it being a new car (as she would have just ordered a base model with Auto and LSD). She also hated how it lacked ANY trunk space.

She is now thinking maybe she should go a bit bigger, as she thinks she may not drive a roadster as much, being that it isn't all that practical.

She drove a 04 325 Ci rag top, which she liked as well. Might look into comparable Benz as well.

Her other choice is to find something nicer as a daily to replace her Sentra and only have one car, which she is considering as well. Her biggest problem is not really knowing what she wants. We saw an 05 G35 X for a good price she wants to look at. She loved the look of the C230 Coupe as well, but that wouldn't be a winter car. I think she is just trying to find something that has the "must buy it" factor to it.