Graphics people far and wide.... CONTEST

Casper

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jarvis... your design reminds me of the ride2die.com site. Blood-spattered road rash into the bike logo.

But I'm sick like that.

well crap, I was just going for paint flying off the side into the bike outline.....

Where is that logo? I just went to go find it, but I didn't see it on the site or in their "bumper stickers" section. I didn't really look around to see if anyone already uses a logo like this, I just kinda did it.

Ok here's my idea for a business card, which I think would be a great thing to hand out to people. I think it needs to be visually interesting so people talk/think about it, but only minimally informative, so they go and check out the details for themselves.

Anyway, I made the GIMP project from scratch, so all the layers can be modified if someone thinks of ways to change it....

file.php?n=586&w=o

I really like this idea. However, could you make the ohio shadow and the ohio riders logo take up the whole thing on top of the paintballish graphics?

The font for the ohio riders logo can be found here: http://www.ohio-riders.net/font.zip

I really like this idea. However, could you make the ohio shadow and the ohio riders logo take up the whole thing on top of the paintballish graphics?

The font for the ohio riders logo can be found here: http://www.ohio-riders.net/font.zip

yea, i'll fix that, gimme a bit

ok i was going with the "less is more" thing on this one... i think it is kind of mysterious or something... like when you see it you will be like "oh whats that, im gonna check that out"

2gsljcw.png

Here's a quick thing I came up with. I like simple and to the point. I thought I would let the pics talk instead of a bunch of text. This is in PDF form so, it is WAY too big and I'm an idiot on how to post bigger vs. a damn link...

All the pics are riders on here or things we are all into heavily. Road race, track days, drag strip, MX, stunting, get togethers, beautiful women and bikes.

All are Ohio based and key things we have around our great state.

Whatcha all think?

Here's a quick thing I came up with. I like simple and to the point. I thought I would let the pics talk instead of a bunch of text. This is in PDF form so, it is WAY too big and I'm an idiot on how to post bigger vs. a damn link...

All the pics are riders on here or things we are all into heavily. Road race, track days, drag strip, MX, stunting, get togethers, beautiful women and bikes.

Whatcha all think?

I like it. Only thing I would add is a cruiser in one of the pictures.

Whatcha all think?

Wow. That's awesome. If I send you some pics, could you swap out a few of them? I think we should have a few cruiser pics in there. Maybe a picture from the children's charity ride with everyone by the ohio riders banner. Or send me the file and I'll play around. What are you working in? Illustrator?

If someone can freakin accept a 6mb PDF file, I can send it to you and let you work the magic so it can be seen better. I hate this attachment crud...

Try again...

ohioriderslogonn1.jpg

I made it a lil bigger for ya :D

Looks pretty good. Even if you are an asshole! :lol: Way to not fail!

Edited by yotaman88210

Wow. That's awesome. If I send you some pics, could you swap out a few of them? I think we should have a few cruiser pics in there. Maybe a picture from the children's charity ride with everyone by the ohio riders banner. Or send me the file and I'll play around. What are you working in? Illustrator?

PM sent. I did it in Freehand and Photoshop. I can save it to whatever you need in terms of use. I am so used to doing things in PDF for vinyl people and what we did for my buddy's website it seems it is what I am doing as of late...

dangit, no classics or naked bikes? darn....

I looked in the photo gallery and really didn't see anything that I knew was from Ohio Rider members.

What I wanted to do is get pics of events and unique shots that really tell people what we are into.

For example, another Ohio based site is really more into cruisers, touring bikes and only get as aggressive as dual sport riding. It feels very old there. Here, we have so many guys into drag, MX, stunt, track, etc that it is fresher and more young. I think that demographic is what the target should be...

However, I LOVE the naked bike look and even the custom cruiser stuff. I just didn't know if the pics I saw were actual owners' bikes or pics from places or shows from people not from Ohio...