Graphics people far and wide.... CONTEST

Casper

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like the ohio flag in the background, thats nice

i like the flyer idea.. but i really like the "business cards" i have. they was very easy to carry in my pocket and hand out when we went to bike nights.

vendor discounts?.. do we really get discounts anywhere?

vendor discounts?.. do we really get discounts anywhere?

:nono:

We get discounts at Cycle Search, Ohio Motorcycle, Clifford Automotive (paint work), Dynotune Motorsports, and several more to come this winter. Some places in the works you guys are going to be amazed about. But all of those listed give us great deals.

We get discounts at Cycle Search, Ohio Motorcycle, Clifford Automotive (paint work), Dynotune Motorsports, and several more to come this winter. Some places in the works you guys are going to be amazed about. But all of those listed give us great deals.

Should we put the sponsors on the posters?! :D

I didn't know this either!

I think we should do something catchy for the fliers....like "Free Sex? Visit Ohio-Riders.net"

love the background road! lol

how bout some kind of group pic being on it..might look cool having a bunch of bikes on there

lol that was one of my ideas. like a group pic from a ride or something as a background.

I'll work on something over the weekend. When's the "due date" again?

Do we post the ideas here or shoot them to you, Satan for approval or suggested changes to make them somewhat better?

Problem I have is that I don't know what YOU want to convey. Meaning, I can come up with something that I think I would want to read or what would attract me to the site, but my interests differ from others so...

Ok here's my idea for a business card, which I think would be a great thing to hand out to people. I think it needs to be visually interesting so people talk/think about it, but only minimally informative, so they go and check out the details for themselves.

Anyway, I made the GIMP project from scratch, so all the layers can be modified if someone thinks of ways to change it....

file.php?n=586&w=o

Ok here's my idea for a business card, which I think would be a great thing to hand out to people. I think it needs to be visually interesting so people talk/think about it, but only minimally informative, so they go and check out the details for themselves.

Anyway, I made the GIMP project from scratch, so all the layers can be modified if someone thinks of ways to change it....

file.php?n=586&w=o

Neat. It's eye catchy. Looks like you paintballed it. ;)

The font under Ohio Riders is really hard to read ...at least my eyes have trouble making it out.

Problem I have is that I don't know what YOU want to convey. Meaning, I can come up with something that I think I would want to read or what would attract me to the site, but my interests differ from others so...

I think that's the point of this experiment - find out what grabs riders' interests and might bring them to this site > integrate that concept into your design...

if all the submitted flyers had the same content but different format or colors - lame.

Neat. It's eye catchy. Looks like you paintballed it. ;)

The font under Ohio Riders is really hard to read ...at least my eyes have trouble making it out.

It's taken straight from the logo for the site. I can take that bottom part of the image layer off, than redo the same text in a real font if that would look better.