Logo for CR sticker

Janszen

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I gots dibs on one of them. Money in hand. I would setup something to just not give these away to anyone on the boards.

I would say start a Thread/List containing the car and Lisc plate number of any car with a sticker and present that to QSL so they also have a list. If anyone gets retarded wich they should not, CR has a list and so does QSL and we can contact the correct authorities to aid in the weeding out of idiots.

just my 2 cents

Nice one. List would be a plus!!

I gots dibs on one of them. Money in hand. I would setup something to just not give these away to anyone on the boards.

I would say start a Thread/List containing the car and Lisc plate number of any car with a sticker and present that to QSL so they also have a list. If anyone gets retarded wich they should not, CR has a list and so does QSL and we can contact the correct authorities to aid in the weeding out of idiots.

just my 2 cents

We'll make the list based on people that go out. It would cost too much for me and my wife to make logos for people that will never even show up.

Now if the discount thing works out thats a different story. I was thinking I could have cards made and actually mail them out to anyone that wants one..... but that wont be free.

We'll make the list based on people that go out. It would cost too much for me and my wife to make logos for people that will never even show up.

Now if the discount thing works out thats a different story. I was thinking I could have cards made and actually mail them out to anyone that wants one..... but that wont be free.

Tell Val if she gets me a sweet ass CR sticker for the Z28 I will buy her a MT. Dew slurpee

would like to have one, but my car is broken so I havent been out since April really... let me know if its possible to get one

Yeah, thats cool.

Tell Val if she gets me a sweet ass CR sticker for the Z28 I will buy her a MT. Dew slurpee

LOL! I'll note on the invoice "paying with the Dew".

I like the idea of a card. any rices can catch on to the sticker and make their own. If we all have like a CR business card, all we have to do is flash the card. This will also work for the discount. Can't show a sticker to the server........

Can you make any that will go on the outside of the window? If your windows are tinited they will not show up if put on the inside.

this should answer that inless he changed his mind.

The Logo is going to be simple. She is also going to make them reverse so that they go on the inside of the window.

How is this going to go about? I frequently go to meets and I hear ideas of stickers, lists, cards...anything solid?

Vinyl is already done.

Cards will happen if a discount is negotiated.

im in for 2 white..whos ass do i have to kick to get some??

Beat me from a 40 roll and you can have them :D

Can you make any that will go on the outside of the window? If your windows are tinted they will not show up if put on the inside.

We can do the outside if needed. The problem is that it isnt all weather vinyl.

I was just told by my wife that we can only do about 100 free. After that she has to pay her boss for the vinyl shes using. I think 100 should be enough, but if we need more after that she is going to have to charge.

Edit: We have exactly 6' of white vinyl to use at no charge for CR.

this should answer that inless he changed his mind.

How does that answer the question? I know they intend to make them in reverse to go on the inside of the window. I was wondering if they could also be made the other way. I would think there are a lot of cars on here with tinted windows. The sticker will not show up well if placed on the inside. Just a thought.

Edit: They gave her the expensive vinyl. Its all weather and is suppose to be good for 4 years.

Mods can you add a poll to this thread? I need to know who wants to put them on inside the window, and who plans on using them for bumber stickers/on the outside of the window. Considering its all weather.... I will probably give her a dollar, make mine black, and put it on the rear bumper.

I kind of like the idea of it just saying CR. When Johnny Law walks up behind you ya never know - maybe it will make a difference if it just says "CR" not Columbus Racing.

Yup, I'll just tell them it means "COPS RULE"