1994 Black Z28 A4 Camaro

Guest FooFooMaru

lol i have em on to sweeten the deal. I'd sell em back to original owner or 98fiveseven because those two have bugged me forever for em, and are my best buddies. No offense to you. But I plan on selling them and the shooters with the car.

MUST SELL....i want my bike haha. Thanks for the compliments though! I like how it looks finally hah.

talk to jesse bout the salad shooters he did something....

i will vouch big time for this car in a triple post kinda style. the paint is great. old spoiler needs buffed ( Me or our friend will take care of that).

the wheels are damn near flawless. The paint on them is a high quality PPG base clear to the GM black on the car. runs good. I would recomend new tires as they had sat for a while. I dont think you can find a better deal then this car. luck daneeeeee

Guest FooFooMaru

Sport bike. I was more in a cash mode lately because people have been offering. I was looking for 2000+ 600 of some kind.

Now i jsut want it gone lol cash, or bike. Don't really care which happens. \

thanks for the compliment also.

Guest FooFooMaru
hey i live across the street from the guy who sold the 5.0 GT turbo mustang u came to his house and looked at about a week ago i was wondering if i could come look at your car and talk it over with u.

PM sent

Guest FooFooMaru
Alright. I'll get em to ya sunday night or monday morning. I get back to school sunday but might do em monday when I wake up. ONLY time can tell......*dun dun dunnnn*