9 month pregnant women missing(dead??)

datsunissan28

I'm sure some of you have seen this in the news recently as it has reached the national level now.

Well if you happened to see the house it is a duplex and I happen to just moved into the other half for my internship this summer. Its been kinda crazy with cops around alot and newscasters all the time. I never even met the women.

It was the cop husband.

they werent married the guy was having a affair when jesses (missing girl) and they have a kid (2 year old) while the guy was still married and just recently seperated with his wife.

My money is on the jealous wife.

4-5 kids

2 possible one for sure with wife. separated in Feb.

1 with exgf who lives in Cali.

2 with missing woman.

Exgf in Cali stated that Cutts Jr. ( the father) was physically abusive to her and child, threatened to take their daughter. She has restraining orders as recent as 2007. She stated that she thinks that he did it.

He did it but he had help.

Facts:

The wife who is a nurse missed work on Friday.

The new born baby girl was left on a doorstep on Monday. Clean, well fed, cared for on a Nurses' doorstep. 45mins or 45 miles away from missing woman's' home.

Two year old was not harmed or taken from the home. Someone knew that the mother and child was checked on daily by her mother.

No forced entry. So she knew the person or they had a key.

The mattress was half off of the bed. The sheets, comforter, and cell phone were missing.

Bleach was poured over the struggle area.

Sounds like another Scott and Lacy Peterson type case.... SAD :nono:

Did you hear what the little boy said?

"Mommy is crying"

"Mommy broke the table"

"Mommy in the rug"

I heard that....It's sad. This morn I heard they found blood somewhere close, but not sure if it is hers yet. Damn dude, you are close as hell to a national story.