Best "Pinks" I have seen

caseyctsv

I don't know when this was since I recorded it on DVR but did anyone else see the episode of Pinks with the 2 Tosto brothers? It was by far the best one I have ever seen.

No broken cars.

No freakin sandbagging.

No BS.

It was all out for 5 races. 1st gen F-body vs 4th gen. The 4th gen is / was the fastest 6 speed LS1-based car car in the US. I assume that is on nitrous. These races were all motor. I know I was entertained.

I knew I had seen their name and pics of the orange 4th gen there. Awesome car. The 1st gen was unbelievable as well.

In 2 of the races the 4th gen started 2 car BEHIND the finish line and gave the 1st gen 4 cars in front of the line - 6 cars total.

All of the 5 races were close.

Pinks is a great idea but they do a crappy job of putting cars that are close in performance. It always seems that 1 of the cars is 2 seconds or more faster in the 1/4. Makes for crazy negotiations and rediculous sandbagging.

421ci Hugger Orange SS vs. 358ci Bird, both stick cars, but it was inevitable that the LSx > SBC. That's been the closest race they've had next to the 68 Camaro from Canada and the turbo Malibu. Fuckin sick of seeing the damn fox body's sandbaggin or one being lots faster. Just mustangs period. They've done too many mustang shows. Funniest one evar was the Turbo civic running the sprayed/blown LT1 Trans-am. Classic :lol:

I put Pinks into my DVR and it records every episode as it comes up. I missed a lot of episodes along the way and now I am catching up. I saw 3 episodes in the last 2 days all featuring Mustangs. The episodes were awful. Bunch of sandbaggers....