How to break into Fords.

Rally Pat

Step 1: Take any key smaller than the ford lock key (GM Lock Keys work great)

Step 2: Insert key upside down into Ford lock.

Step 3: At a decent pace, move the key back and forth in the lock while turning the key in the unlock direction

Step 4: Profit

It works, try it. Ive taught it to a few of my friends and they say it works too. Figured this out when I locked the only set of keys we have for the Windstar in it.

How to break into a DSM:

Part 1: Follow said DSM and wait for it to break down.

Part 2: Owner will likely leave car on side of road because they can't afford towing, pick up car with your own tow truck later on.

Part 3: Profit.

Step 1: Take any key smaller than the ford lock key (GM Lock Keys work great)

Step 2: Insert key upside down into Ford lock.

Step 3: At a decent pace, move the key back and forth in the lock while turning the key in the unlock direction

Step 4: Profit

It works, try it. Ive taught it to a few of my friends and they say it works too. Figured this out when I locked the only set of keys we have for the Windstar in it.

Lock Racking for the win. I can't believe with the double sides keys that would have that issue.

How to keep stupid people from driving away in your Cobra

Step 1: Open trunk.

Step 2: Smack inertia switch with moderate ferocity.

Step 3: Close trunk and leave.

How to break into Fords.....

Just let it go. If it's locked it wasnt meant to be

How to break into GM's.....

Call Chuck Norris

How to break into a Ferrari....

Die and be reincarnated as a remote door opener.

Are we taking bets on this?

No. It is a felony I believe to have these tools outside of a bodyshop property. On the other hand though name the car and I have most likely done it. I have been at my shop for 5k (of course some of the same cars) cars so I have done it a few times.

Ask ADAM cause he locked half of the keys in the cars I had to break into. All of which he took credit for getting back. :)

How to break into a jeep

1. try the door its probably unlocked you god damned thieves

2. If owner is stupid enough to lock the doors unzip the fucking window.

I went to leave for work last wednesday and came out to this.

http://www.columbusht.com/uploads/vandals.jpg

I've owned jeeps for the last seven years. I leave nothing in it, no spare change, shitty, shitty factory radio, not even the owners manual. Theres a pen and notepad in the console. They stole a pouch that contained my insurance card, my registration and spare fuses. Thats the first time anyone has cut the top. The windows are secured by velcro and a fucking zipper. You'll draw less attention if someone sees you calmly unzipping a window than hacking away with a knife. The real pisser...the doors were intentionally left unlocked.

No. It is a felony I believe to have these tools outside of a bodyshop property. On the other hand though name the car and I have most likely done it. I have been at my shop for 5k (of course some of the same cars) cars so I have done it a few times.

Ask ADAM cause he locked half of the keys in the cars I had to break into. All of which he took credit for getting back. :)

I used to repo cars and I still have all my tools. I cant do 30 sec but def under 1 min