modded xbox for sale

*Hollywood*

I have a soft modded xbox for sale. It has the evelution x software on it. You can now play dvd's without a remote, play burnt cd's and games .and if you wanted to you could put a bigger harddrive in it and copy all games and emulators on it. it has a little bit of room on it right now so you can still copy some stuff if you wish. the disk tray works perfect everytime.

I asking $100.00 O.B.O thanks

yes you could but I herd they detect hd type so you wsould also need to put the stock drive back in.

I just used to ran 2 x boxs when i playedl ive. But I got rid of the second one.

This xbox is soft modded. it has no mod chip so you can play on xbox live all you want. the mod chip is what xbox live picks up on. This xbox is the same thing as having a mod chip just without it. becasue i dont beleive chips do a thing. i can still play xbox live,play burt games/cd's, copy games to the harddrive/ect plus whoever gets it i can get you hooked up with a guy to put a bigger hardrive and all the emmulators on it for $50.00 not including price of the harddrive. but microcenter has 120gb hd for $59.99 . ill take $75.00 just to get rid of this thing ive got a modded 360 now and have no point for this one anymore. thanks...

If interested call me a t 614-257-7450 my name is chris

what are you confused with? i modded a friends like day 2 of the release, its a simple dvd drive firmware flash. Heres a tut: http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=513220

ok back on topic, gl with sale/bump

obviously you have no clue. The firmware mod did not come out for a few months.