Any places that rent sport cars?

Johny Utah

The Hertz "Shelby GT-H" is only a slightly modded GT. It also has undefeatable traction control and stability!!

You'll have to call and ask, I knew one of them used to have Z28 Camaro's when they were still being made. I've heard also one place offered S2000's, though obviously it's not quite what your looking for.

hertz has the special 500? HP mustang

It's just the regular GT motor with the FRPP drag pack on it. BUT....you can't rent it locally. You have to fly into an airport and pick it up as a special with proof of a plane ticket. They are nazi's about getting one so people don't take them to the track like back in the 50's/60's and rape the shit out of them...

The Hertz "Shelby GT-H" is only a slightly modded GT. It also has undefeatable traction control and stability!!

You'll have to call and ask, I knew one of them used to have Z28 Camaro's when they were still being made. I've heard also one place offered S2000's, though obviously it's not quite what your looking for.

All Hertz did was put a pin clip behind the TC button. Takes 15 seconds to remove. I know, because I've rented a couple in California. You should have seen how much caked on rubber the underside of the bumper had when I returned it....I've never had more fun in rental :)

All Hertz did was put a pin clip behind the TC button. Takes 15 seconds to remove. I know, because I've rented a couple in California. You should have seen how much caked on rubber the underside of the bumper had when I returned it....I've never had more fun in rental :)

Gotcha!! I wondered if there was a way around that.

They definitely don't want a repeat of the first time they did the GT-H. People were bringing the cars back with no rear tire left, no brakes, engines flogged to death, and even one was returned with a different motor!!!