It was bound to happen!

ChevyMan1972

frm what i heard they are still working the bugs out. Thats why the blower isn't hooked up and they do have plans to make AWD. I don't know how that would be possible though

new front diff..driveshafts and a transfer box

To each his own. I can see it in a car with a powertrain with no potential or a rotary because they always blow up, but the Evo has a great powertain to start with.

Agreed that the 4G is a great power plant, but not many people like the feeling of a GT35 on a 2/2.4 based engine. With nearly 2x the displacement, one could make a very versatile car.

It is still only RWD so I don't see the point.

that would be a little tough, that ls1 takes up a lot of space. it would be killer to see one that was awd, not to mention could you imagin lining up with what you think is a ricer and completely bolws you away with that sound. its like a rice patty on steroids, :thumbup: two thumbs up in my book :thumbup:

new front diff..driveshafts and a transfer box

Obviously, but do you see ANY room under there for such equipment? I agree, i dont really see the point if your not going to retain the AWD (somehow), otherwise just put the same drivetrain in a light fwd car (fd).