Noob from the East Side

Guest KnightRider

Guest KnightRider

Hi All! I'm a noob to CR but I have a couple friends who are members. Anyways, my name is Jim and I live in Reynoldsburg. I've previously driven a '95 Cobra, a '96 Cobra and a '99 Cobra, but now I drive a Silver 2006 Evo SE that is bone stock for now, but that'll be changing in August (at least that's the plan).

I was just up at Norwalk for the Evo/WRX shootout, so now I have some plans for spending some of my play money. I just hope this car thing is a cheap hobby... it is right? :D

Guest KnightRider
Good to know that there are some Evos around, because I swear that I see less than one a month during my daily driving! Hell, I've seen 3 Murcielagos in the last month on 270, but before yesterday, no Evos for at least 6 weeks on the road!

Good to know that there are some Evos around, because I swear that I see less than one a month during my daily driving! Hell, I've seen 3 Murcielagos in the last month on 270, but before yesterday, no Evos for at least 6 weeks on the road!

Damn if I dont see 3-4 a week then something is wrong. Oh welcome to the board.

Guest KnightRider
I was trying to decide between a Shelby GT500, a C6 and an Evo, and since three of my friends have Evos in various states of modification and they really they like them, I figured I'd give the Evo a try. So far so good, but another 200+ hp will make it even better. ;)