Nasty Snatch.... here we go!

Guest hotrodmama024

Guest hotrodmama024

So, i thought it would be appropriate to start a new thread unstead of whoring up the Mustang's Unite thread.(your welcome Hal)

First of all, I want to apoligize to everyone on here for having to deal with this. I am having a great time though

Bitch time... Ok, you are the most degrading women i have ever known. Do you think that you have more then maybe 1 friend on here? Gearhead, and your loser boyfriend that was baned permantly. You think that talking your trailor trash bullshit is going to get you anywhere? You are just making yourself look worse then you did in your first thread. You might hate me, you might want to street fight me. I dont care, personally i get a thrill from pissing you off. Street fight.. I have been waiting sooooo fucking long to rip someone apart. I would gladly take your offer, if of course its still available. Btw i have only been in one fight in my life, so obviously i dont think fighting is the answer to anything.

This is a racing website... Hence the Racing part in COLUMBUSRACING.COM. Do you think you car is race material? Well then lets fucking race!

You cant spell, you cant read, and you obviously cant see if someone is bashing on you or your kids. You seem to be very mentally challanged and you probably ride the short bus with your kids.

Here is the situation..... You want be to leave you alone then i have 2 offers for you..

Shut the fuck up and leave the site yourself... or lets go ahead and make a race, street fight.. which ever you perfer. I win... you leave permantly.

Guest hotrodmama024
If you dont want to read it, then dont. This is gone far enough. She should have been baned for the shit she said yesterday, and she wasnt. I was baned that same hour I told her to just come out and play. SOOO lets move on now....

Guest hotrodmama024
does this count as a threat?

regardless if it is or isn't, trying to get people to fight on cr is something that should at least merit thread deletion.

No if you read the other post, she has threatened me, as well as ben and a few others. I am just saying if thats what she wants.. i am fine with that. How is that a threat?

If you dont want to read it, then dont. This is gone far enough. She should have been baned for the shit she said yesterday, and she wasnt. I was baned that same hour I told her to just come out and play. SOOO lets move on now....

not taking side but if you are wanting to move on whey start yet another thread about this? Be the bigger person and drop it or take it to PMs.

The Drama Llama does not approve this thread.

No if you read the other post, she has threatened me, as well as ben and a few others. I am just saying if thats what she wants.. i am fine with that. How is that a threat?

If you were threatened that to to a admin. don't start another thread.

Guest hotrodmama024
So, why cant the moderators make this easier and ban her like she should be? Or does she not deserved to me baned? I can end this no problem as long as some justice is done about this.

I'm not sure what other threat she made or whatever. I'm not about to read another thread about it. If you have issues with her and feel like she threatened you, hit THIS button: http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/images/buttons/report.gif and it will notify the mods.

Take it to PM.. OR PMS for that matter.

/thread.

Guest hotrodmama024
Is this for real? Whats up with the girls around here all acting like they're in the 5th grade?

Yep sure is..... Dont you like 5th graders Kevin? just playing btw..

Also the threats are mostly in the Rumors thread. FYI