All CR girl Jello rastling?

ImUrOBGYN

I willing to referee a jello match between all women of CR who have a bone to pick to end this bickering once and for all and to provide the rest of us with some entertainment. I will provide the kiddie pool and the backyard, as well.

Standing room only. BYOB and cameras. :D

http://oregonstate.edu/groups/rcosu/history/pride/2002/tuesday/images/pool_new.jpg

Disclaimer: This is for entertainment purposes only. This is not a bash thread, so don't start one. This is merely to help seed wild fantasies; whatever yours may be. ;)

I willing to referee a jello match between all women of CR who have a bone to pick to end this bickering once and for all and to provide the rest of us with some entertainment. I will provide the kiddie pool and the backyard, as well.

Standing room only. BYOB and cameras. :D

http://oregonstate.edu/groups/rcosu/history/pride/2002/tuesday/images/pool_new.jpg

Disclaimer: This is for entertainment purposes only. This is not a bash thread, so don't start one. This is merely to help seed wild fantasies; whatever yours may be. ;)

no thanks I'll pass.

Although it would probably be like a gruesome traffic accident you'll want to look away but will be compelled to keep watching.

no thanks I'll pass.

Although it would probably be like a gruesome traffic accident you'll want to look away but will be compelled to keep watching.

yeah except it wouldn't be blood and carnage, just rolls and multi-elbows.

and boobies...lots of boobies

Guest Dat Woman U luv2hate

Yeah I must agree its funny to see them all going on about some fat girls :D I LOVED being fat! Still tryin to get back up to my old weight class,lmao! :eek:

Yeah you know they would love it though fat or not they would definatly get a show. How bout you boys race and the loser gets a free ticket to the jello pool....lol