Anyone here sell Corvettes?

Razorback

Yeah I've been on Corvette Forums quite a bit lately and have some good quotes, but I definitely would like to set up a test drive before purchasing.

Thanks for the feedback -- I will shoot him a PM.

as the only GM C6 certifed tech at the dealer i work for i will tell you to just go buy one and don't even worry about test driving it as they ride like a dream and are fast as shit out of the box. i know we have a red base model on the on the floor for $45k.

Thanks AJ I appreciate the response. I'm looking for Atomic Orange. I called just about every Chevy dealer in the Columbus area yesterday and the only one I could find was a convertible and I'm looking for targa. If you see one come in, give me a shout. :) Thanks again!

I'm getting pretty close to purchasing a new C6 and I'd like to arrange a test drive and get a build quote from a local dealer -- anybody here in this line of work?

Thanks!

If you are really serious about this Atomic Orange targa top corvette. I know a place that can get one in 24hrs. If really interested send me a pm and I will give you the details.

C6 base > C5 Z06 true story.

the stock C6's have been woopin up on stock C5 Z06 cars at the road races

I know but i'm still not sure what i think of the c6. I mean it looks sexy no doubt but I dunno its the head lights. To exotic.