Im just new to CR....

Rhett

Hello

I am new to CR.com but not new to the columbus sceen.... Ive just always had slow cars... Del Sol.... Mark 7...... and A Sentra SeR Spec V. All of those are sleds.... Now I have a 2001 Mustang GT its pretty quick but no Evo or Civic or nothing like a Srt 4 its got a few bolt ons. I took the hood scoop off for weight reduction..... actually it blew off messing with Rob. But I will see you all out. Dont go and be drunk and hit the V-TAC and flip your Ricer Civic.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a235/RhettMalo/Banner2.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello

I am new to CR.com but not new to the columbus sceen.... Ive just always had slow cars... Del Sol.... Mark 7...... and A Sentra SeR Spec V. All of those are sleds.... Now I have a 2001 Mustang GT its pretty quick but no Evo or Civic or nothing like a Srt 4 its got a few bolt ons. I took the hood scoop off for weight reduction..... actually it blew off messing with Rob. But I will see you all out. Dont go and be drunk and hit the V-TAC and flip your Ricer Civic.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a235/RhettMalo/Banner2.jpg

You're right. It's no civic. ;) heheh Welcome.

Are you the Mustang i came up on at 161/270 a few months back? Welcome! :)

Might have been this guy nate i work with. he has a 01 GT that looks ALOT like that. He said he was on here now but i havent seen him at all...

Guest hotrodmama024
I will have to check my PM's. He wrote me awhile back saying it was him, and i havent seen him since. Thank you!

Hey i do believe i met you over off of mink rd on friday. this is Matt with the yellow gt. You guys get that x pipe or whatever done? i'd like to get a run with ya setup sometime, i need to see where my cars at vs another bolt-on gt before i do anything else.

Guest hotrodmama024
lmao. She is a nice person. But she is like me.. She will not take crap. Look out boys. Your in trouble! hehe

Dear turbospec29:

please take the word turbo out of your name and then retry that post. Its more fun hoeing someone on the street being a sleeper, and not advertising your shit is turbo.

Thanks,

Cr post tips.

Dear turbospec29:

please take the word turbo out of your name and then retry that post. Its more fun hoeing someone on the street being a sleeper, and not advertising your shit is turbo.

Thanks,

Cr post tips.

The FMIC is a dead give away. Plus this guy has seen my car before. Also it makes some people think it is fast, which it isnt. Mid 15's all day long :p

So the Spec is a sled huh? I think I could run your mustang ;)

But you won't run a little wrx.......

Welcome ! You have to watch out for them JDM SPEC Civic R-Type GT type-s those things are nasty. I herd one hit vtech without chuck norris and flipped the damn thing over.