on my way to see transformers!

V8 Beast

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The movie starts at 11:30. This place is still pretty empty. I don't think anyone knew it came out today..... if anyone can get here in 20 minutes they can get in before it gets packed.

NO LINES AT ALL RIGHT NOW!!!

The movie is GREAT!!! I never really knew too much about Transformers when I was growing up,(I was more into Batman and Spiderman) but I really enjoyed the story. The love story was understated and for the most part just left there for comic relief. My absolute favorite part of the movie had to be the camaro...absolutely gorgeous. I leave my review to be short and sweet. I highly recommend this movie though, great summer flick even if some people feel it was too long.

4 out of 5!

Me and the wife went to the 11:30 showing with Brian and his family, and honestly, it kicked ass. Jessica followed it although she wasn't born yet when Transformers were the item to have in the day. Brian and I talked for like 20 minutes after the movie about everything from Soundwave firing Megatron in the 80s to Grimlock and the Dynobots. She was like WTF, that wasn't in the movie?

Not yet :)

BTW, Skywarp was the 3rd one...

I loved the movie....This was my toy as a kid so it brought back some good memories. I got to see it at the ultrascreen at Marcus so it was even better! I read that there is a 2nd and 3rd ones planned already Soundwave, Gridlock and the Devastator are going to be in those. I cant even wait finally a good series of movies to care about.

Its funny how they announced everyone but starscream... I dont see how ironhide wasnt in it. He was an original

Soundwave, insecticons, destructicons, wheeljack, prowl, tracks, cliffjumper, ironhide, dyno bots, inferno, etc.... they could honestly make 10 more movies.