The police gone fishing.

thorne

There are several sides to this. I got calls from 6 people + it happened right behind me. His girl called me late last night to let me know what was going on. I'm not putting it out here, and no one really should. That's Jake's call. I will say in his defense, his girl said she was yelling at the cops for beating on him up and the Sargent they were radioing it in to came out to the scene and said they used excessive force. Leave this alone. It will only be shit gossip and one side opinions.

They were beating on him? Wow, was he resisting, bad mouthing? Sorry to hear that.

i can say with absolutely positive 100% certainty that NOBODY knows except him and his girlfriend. I only know what i was told by the police who had me, which i can only take with a grain of salt. I was definitely the closest to the situation, but i was pulled over probably a 1/4 mile away. If I didnt see anything, no one else did. Everything right now is hearsay.

i can say with absolutely positive 100% certainty that NOBODY knows except him and his girlfriend. I only know what i was told by the police who had me, which i can only take with a grain of salt. I was definitely the closest to the situation, but i was pulled over probably a 1/4 mile away. If I didnt see anything, no one else did. Everything right now is hearsay.

Ok, me and the guy started on bad terms but I hope everything is o.k.

There are several sides to this. I got calls from 6 people + it happened right behind me. His girl called me late last night to let me know what was going on. I'm not putting it out here, and no one really should. That's Jake's call. I will say in his defense, his girl said she was yelling at the cops for beating on him up and the Sargent they were radioing it in to came out to the scene and said they used excessive force. Leave this alone. It will only be shit gossip and one side opinions.

Shit man I had not herd that part. I figured I could make a funny joke about the widemouth. My bad . I am curious if he was being mouthy and just got a taste of the hood or the cops just wanted to beat on some pounk kid with what they most likely took as a ricer ass car. I know for damn sure I got my ticket the day I was pulled ovver speeding the fucking other guy did not get a ticket but he had a SRT 10 ... Me in myl ittle "Ricer mobile" needs shown a lesson.

I am out of Jail, I was arrested saturday night and yeah. It is really painful to relive. My girlfriend and i are pretty shaken up. I will be filing a lawsuit againest the officers for excessive force.

If anyone saw anything i am asking you to pm me and let me know what you had seen. Anything little bit will help.

I do not want to post anything until the case is closed.

I do not want to post anything until the case is closed.

Good idea, anything else would be admissable in court. no need for us to gossip about it and potentially make a bad situation worse. Might as well close the thread. Good luck.