Cabins In Hocking Hills

Wease

Anyone know of any good cabins to stay in Hocking Hills? I'm really specific to what I'm looking for:

1. Must be able to take my dogs.

2. Must be very secluded. As in, I really want to hike a bit to get to it.

Anyone know of any like this? I've looked at a few via Google, but it's always better to find out if anyone's stayed down there and can give me advice to places they've been or know of. :)

Just came back from there couple weeks ago. I stayed at Cedar Falls Inn & Cabins! I don't know if pets are ok or not, but the cabins were very cool, secluded, hiking trails everywhere - I'd recommend them to anyone -

• 6 months later...
G/f and I are planning to go to Ashby Cabins sometime this spring -- anyone been there? Are the roads back to the cabin too jacked up to take a Vette? I looked at some pics and they had a nice cement pad outside the cabins so that part looked good for parking, but if it's really uneven I probably should take the beater...

A small group of us just went the first week in January and stayed in this newer chalet called the Evergreen. Very nice and good sized.

http://www.oldmanscavechalets.com/content/view/80/50/

Not sure about the pet details though.

I have a ton of pictures if you need.

I have a cabin in hocking hills. My familys property backs right up to rock house. Very nice area and the guy that lives over the hill rents out two different cabins. I may be going up there sunday and could ask him if he is available. He is usually booked though.

A small group of us just went the first week in January and stayed in this newer chalet called the Evergreen. Very nice and good sized.

http://www.oldmanscavechalets.com/content/view/80/50/

Not sure about the pet details though.

I have a ton of pictures if you need.

+1 for old mans cave chalets.I have been there with my wife 3 or 4 times.