Time for my first Banhammer victim? (baseciv)

SpaceGhost

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very easy to justify his banning:

I know that the majority of the people on here are morons, I've been banned before. Thanks for the welcome Eric.

By his own admission, he has been banned before. A new screen name != unbanning.

If you don't do it, I will. :)

Guest baseciv
Very easy to justify his banning:

By his own admission, he has been banned before. A new screen name != unbanning.

If you don't do it, I will. :)

Yeah, because THATS logical. The one thing that won't change after I am banned is that the majority of you are STILL worthless fucks.

Yeah, because THATS logical. The one thing that won't change after I am banned is that the majority of you are STILL worthless fucks.

Actually, that IS logical. You were banned. That means you are not welcome here. Making a new screen name up does not make you a different person.

People change. I found Jesus.

I don't care if you found $100,000, came out of the closet, or found a dead person in your living room. You were banned for a reason.

If you are banned from a store, are you un-banned because you have "changed." No, you are told to get the f' out. Same concept.

Guest baseciv
dude, sit done and realize. your being the stupid moron here.

your a worthless fuck....goodbye.

I am a stupid moron, but I know the difference between "your" and "you're" and "done" and "down." Take that however you like