Good Attorney Wanted..any suggestions?

indy82z

Looks like we are going to have to take the wife's ex-husband back to court and go for Child Support as he is not paying any of bills on the kids. Original paperwork showed that he should pay almost $600 a month and the silly wife actually thought he would pay his share. Anyone have a recommendation? I am looking for a REALLY good lawyer. I dont mind paying for a good one. I know you get what you pay for and am willing to pay the premium, just not sure who that is. The last thing I want to worry or think about is compentency when it come to my lawyer. I have talked to several and no one has really struck me like they know what they are talking about. I am in no way implying that I am smarter than them, but some of the answers I get (or lack there of) really leaves me with a bad feeling. Anyone want to recommend a GOOD lawyer? I would assume it would have to be a divorce attorney even though they have been divorced for a few years already. I dont care where they are, but would LOVE to find something in the Dublin, Worthington area.

Thanks!!

Tom

You can tt. my wife....just remember it's business and keep it cool here on the board regardless of how things go and what your thoughts are. Just keep things here above-board if you know what I mean.

She's extremely good and doesn't like to lose and puts a lot of work in for her clients. She'll be straight with you regardless if you go with her or not. I'll PM you details.