Meet Up Before Heading to QS&L on Saturday Night

AhSatan

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't be out again till I have my Camaro back... and btw

DeeJay > Natasha

and I don't remember cutting off your husband, but w/e and its not like I would have done it on purpose.

Guest hotrodmama024

Nice meeting most of you last night!

Leilani > Deejay So pbbt! Thats the only reason you dont want to come out until your camaro is ready.

Also you did cut John off right as we started our run, and never got our chance again. I know you didnt do it on purpose though.

GM drivers... geez lol j/k ...... Lani how was yours and Tashas runs?

All I have to say is I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO DRIVE :( (Im not afraid to admit it)

Brandon thanks for coming out :) Sorry it wasn't very fun once we got there though.

All I have to say is I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO DRIVE :( (Im not afraid to admit it)

Brandon thanks for coming out :) Sorry it wasn't very fun once we got there though.

No Tasha, you and Lani just belong on road courses and the Auto Bahn lol hah :-P Your just fine as a driver girly.

Nice meeting most of you last night!

Leilani > Deejay So pbbt! Thats the only reason you dont want to come out until your camaro is ready.

The GTO is a turd... I think I'm parking it and buying a Audi A4 to DD and sell the GTO in a year or so..

Guest hotrodmama024

Quit! You just need to get out more for some pratice with friendly competition. :p

I couldn't make it to the cruise up but I caught you guys at the light to QSL, natasha your car sounds good. Keep planning these cruises though I am definitely down for my driving

Thank You :) What were you in?

BTW Thanks Casey for telling me how to fix the issue with my clutch :)

It's cool just from the sounds of things it was pretty much a dead night any where you went because of all the cops.. maybe ill try it again next weekend!

Did you try it? Do you need the link to the fix?

The cruise from GC kind of sucked due to the traffic - hard to crack off any runs when all of the lanes are clogged.

the black trans am who pulled up next to you at the light on polaris with the special ed kid who had the helmet on in the passenger seat

the black trans am who pulled up next to you at the light on polaris with the special ed kid who had the helmet on in the passenger seat

ohhhh I was wondering what he was doing but I figured just having fun :)

Did you try it? Do you need the link to the fix?

The cruise from GC kind of sucked due to the traffic - hard to crack off any runs when all of the lanes are clogged.

I tried to find the link but wasnt successful. Could you send it to me