Just got back from a ride...its cold

PMo

Don't you guys have stators on your bikes? :D

$15 thermal balaclava

$25 for heated grips.

$140 for a Tourmaster heated jacket liner.

$20 for heated socks (I have the battery powered variety)

Put those under a good jacket, wear a good set of coldgear layers under your pants, and you can ride down to 20 degrees, easy. Small price to pay for not surrendering your hobby for the whole damn winter, IMHO.

I rode Saturday when it was 24 degrees, and I was toasty and warm. Did about 160 miles around Coshocton. Always love the crazy looks I get, but I'm not uncomfortable and I'm having fun.

Damn Moose, yer riding the welds off that thing.

yeah hopefully I can get em replaced under warranty... I sent memphis shades my request yesterday... just bought the shield in feb this year... I'm thinking it should be a warranted item..

Damn they should replace it. you didnt hit any birds did you?

no I think it was just metal fatigue, the wind kicks when I ride hard!! got a reply back yesterday afternoon, more questions sounds like they wanna know what part exactly, but it looks like they are taking care of it so far....

Twenty degrees out, at least it's sunny, can dodge the salt/grit spots and manage to miss the ice patches. Besides, I seem to actually be riding at the 55 mph speed limit that way. Freezing cold and half hour out...two cups of coffee please...one for each hand.

I rode last friday and had my leather jacket w/ liner jeans with thermals underneath a long sleeve thermal up top my riding boots and rubber gloves under my regular ones and it was fine i could have been out all day till the sun decided to start setting and it dropped about 15 degrees in ten minutes...

Twenty degrees out, at least it's sunny, can dodge the salt/grit spots and manage to miss the ice patches. Besides, I seem to actually be riding at the 55 mph speed limit that way. Freezing cold and half hour out...two cups of coffee please...one for each hand.

We havent seen the sun at all down here all day.. it blows