HuGE Ripped Mucular Dog!

morabu

not fake

studied this sorta thing in genetics last fall. I cant remember the specific gene at the moment, but belgian blues lack it as well.

edit: gene is myostatin, it controls muscle growth. That dog is most likely lacking it.

not fake

studied this sorta thing in genetics last fall. I cant remember the specific gene at the moment, but belgian blues lack it as well.

edit: gene is myostatin, it controls muscle growth. That dog is most likely lacking it.

You're right. It's actually possible to invoke this mutation in most mammals including humans. lol Now, I know what it would look like if I bred my dog with a whippet.

Edit: For those who don't know, a Belgian Blue is a type of beef cattle.

that's crazy....That would sure get my fat ass into the fastest sprint the world would see :eek::eek:

I'd love to have that dog scare the shit out of all the solicitors that have been coming around lately.

We had one last night who litterally hopped off our porch after both dogs hit the door. Ares has been keeping an eye out there have been so many. He's definitely picked up on them.

He's not that big, but he's 75lbs of intimidation when he growls and hits the door. I love they both go at the door :cool:

http://www.pbase.com/pdqgp/image/82195937/medium.jpg