Columbus Schools

Guest hotrodmama024

Guest hotrodmama024
turn off the tv ... ;):p

HAha!

Wow, that was a lot of information. I appreciate it soo much. I never grew up here, never even knew anything about all these different private schools out here. California you get to pick your school district, and any school in that district, so is a very different atmosphere when it comes to schools in Ohio.

Thanks again! :)

i went to st. michaels and then watterson. Catholic schools do have good education..that is if your child chose to take part in it....just as many drugs in catholic schools as public...so dont think your kids will get away from that....

i dont know anything about schools in ohio... but i went to a quaker school. i dont know if they have any of them out in ohio though. there was no religious bias, it was pretty much "believe what you want". the only religious aspect of the school was that we had to go to meeting for worship once a week (you sit in a meeting house type place, and just reflect on stuff for an hour or so... people can share stories if they want)

once again, i dont know if they have any in ohio... but i think its the best kind of private school. the teachers were top notch, most of my friends are at top name colleges (MIT, stanford, harvard, upenn, etc.) and all the classes were small.

i went to st. michaels and then watterson. Catholic schools do have good education..that is if your child chose to take part in it....just as many drugs in catholic schools as public...so dont think your kids will get away from that....

I never saw any major problems...just some people here and there smoking weed outside (home, etc) of school. No coke, heroin, mushrooms etc. Of course there was drinking, it is a catholic school :rolleyes:

I never saw any major problems...just some people here and there smoking weed outside (home, etc) of school. No coke, heroin, mushrooms etc. Of course there was drinking, it is a catholic school :rolleyes:

Garrett Miller does shrooms......so does Condo I think....

There was no drugs @ Watterson............ ****cough toke cough*****

Catholic school was a good education atleast. I know for a fact in comparison to public schools, we were light years ahead. I think the regular classes were the equivalent to the AP classes in public school :lol:

Guest hotrodmama024
i dont know anything about schools in ohio... but i went to a quaker school. i dont know if they have any of them out in ohio though. there was no religious bias, it was pretty much "believe what you want". the only religious aspect of the school was that we had to go to meeting for worship once a week (you sit in a meeting house type place, and just reflect on stuff for an hour or so... people can share stories if they want)

once again, i dont know if they have any in ohio... but i think its the best kind of private school. the teachers were top notch, most of my friends are at top name colleges (MIT, stanford, harvard, upenn, etc.) and all the classes were small.

you defeated my whole purpose of this thread. I need one in Ohio. Not much help out of Ohio. Thanks anyway.