Jamie.....when does your 997-GT2 arrive...?

Got-Boost?

Just wondering what color combo you got and if you have any info on the car arriving....?

I just saw these the other day...

http://www.autospies.com//images/users/Agent001/GT2.pdf

http://www.porsche.com/latin-america-en/thenew911gt2/

530hp, 3175lbs, and 204mph Top Speed... :eek:

Can't wait to see what you do with yours.... :cool:

I've been told spring 2008. I'm thinking RS orange. But I may wimp out and get white. Not sure yet. New races to come summer 2008. :) But don't expect much next year, it'll take awhile to get it really tweaked.

I don't know of anyone who rolls like you. My last name is Carter, maybe we're related? You want to sponsor the fastest convertible in Columbus? Hahaha! I can't wait to see that thing in person. I'll buy you a chilupa if you give me a ride, hell make it a combo. How do you sleep at night?

I don't know of anyone who rolls like you. My last name is Carter, maybe we're related? You want to sponsor the fastest convertible in Columbus? Hahaha! I can't wait to see that thing in person. I'll buy you a chilupa if you give me a ride, hell make it a combo. How do you sleep at night?

Well as I've said before, I've got a number of years on most of you around here, but unfortunately never grew out of the modding bug. The problem is the more money you earn, the easier it is to piss it away. :) I'm afraid of adding it all up!

I've been told spring 2008. I'm thinking RS orange. But I may wimp out and get white. Not sure yet. New races to come summer 2008. :) But don't expect much next year, it'll take awhile to get it really tweaked.

Nice...:cool:

The Orange is tits but whatever you decide. I would get something rare since Black/White/Red/etc...seem to be pretty common. Since they aren't bringing many into the states the first year you could get something really unique... :thumbup:

Orange does look great when Blacked out...

http://www.porsche.com/filestore.aspx/normal.jpg?pool=germany&type=galleryimage&id=997gt3rs-experience-08&lang=none&filetype=normal

Can't wait to see it but I probably won't be in Ohio when you get it done. I'm sure you'll probably take it down to Texas for TX2K8/9 or something and I'll see it then.... :D

Well as I've said before, I've got a number of years on most of you around here, but unfortunately never grew out of the modding bug. The problem is the more money you earn, the easier it is to piss it away. :) I'm afraid of adding it all up!

May I ask what it is you do for a living? I am sure when you were 25, you were much better off than me, HAHA.

Ty

invest your money when your young, once you get a salary job and continue investing youll be shocked when your 30 how much money you have.

sure its easier if you have a high paying job. im guessing from an email I got from Jamie he is some type of consultant but that is none of my business to say so I will let me answer it if he wishes.

btw I sat in the orange gt3 rs at byers last night man is that a sweet ride. also sat in the 997 turbo and 997 gt3. cars like that give me the motivation to save my money so I can afford such a car when I am 30. My dad is looking at getting a 997 turbo or gt3 next summer so hopefully when he gets rid of it I can pick it up on the cheap from him! (gotta play that card too right)

• 2 weeks later...