Um I just got passed by a INDY car!

trbmiata

Can someone tell me why I got passed by a two seater Indy car coming down Indianola Ave yesterday afternnon. Damn thing was loud an could be heard from a mile away. Im guessing is was some promotion for Mid-Ohio this weekend but still. Just kinda crazy to see one go flying by you.

I saw this a few months ago. Is definitely an indy car. The seats are inline. Those are some wiiiiiiide tires! The driver was kinda a dick to me when I followed him into Weilands and started talking with him. Oh well, sweet car anyway!

Yeh they do a promotional at weilands every once and a while. I work up the street at Northend Wrench and this is the second time they have done this in the last two months. He never really gets on it....not even for a second.

There was a Gallardo doing 80+ mph runs up and down here tuesday and it was easily over 100dB. It just echoed, i didn't have the camera on me tho :(

It's been the indianola 500 up here lately so the POlice are out and about more often around here.

Can someone tell me why I got passed by a two seater Indy car coming down Indianola Ave yesterday afternnon. Damn thing was loud an could be heard from a mile away. Im guessing is was some promotion for Mid-Ohio this weekend but still. Just kinda crazy to see one go flying by you.

Hmmm i wonder if they will roll race from 40?