PC stuff for sale.

Guest 00Smurf

Guest 00Smurf
Hey nick.. do you have a wireless card for a laptop lying around? I think mine took a crap.. either that or it's my router.

yes i have a dlink wireless card. its new, retails at best buy for 49.99 ill take $30 for it. its pcmcia and i have the box and all the manuals and disks

The Asus p5n32-e Sli has caught my eye. I was planning on buying a mobo soon, but this one was out of my price range. I actually have RAM that is on its QVL.....

Why are you selling? Did you have any instability issues? Any other comments?

How long have you had it? It could probably be sent under warranty by you if needed?

Guest 00Smurf
The Asus p5n32-e Sli has caught my eye. I was planning on buying a mobo soon, but this one was out of my price range. I actually have RAM that is on its QVL.....

Why are you selling? Did you have any instability issues? Any other comments?

How long have you had it? It could probably be sent under warranty by you if needed?

i bought it form newegg in march. its perfectly stable. updated to latest bios. Voltages have been set properly. Its perfectly ready for a c2d to be dropped in. i had my e6300 in there. I upgraded to a p5k deluxe, which uses the newer intel p35 chipset. now i dont need the p5n32-e sli anymore. and yes its still under warranty. its a great board and o/c's like a champ. very stable. I just liek the newer p35 chipset better than nvidia 680i. more so intels raid perfromance over nvidias.