like new T-mobile.... Nokia 6133

Guest Wunna Dig Race

Guest Wunna Dig Race

I got a new contract through T-moble I used them for 2 weeks and didnt like there service were I always travel it was horrible service....

Product Description

the Nokia 6133 phone delivers desired technologies such as a 1.3 megapixel camera and integrated music player. The Nokia 6133 phone's wide array of multimedia features and service offerings make it the perfect phone while on-the-go. The video recorder and 1.3 megapixel camera feature an 8x zoom, allowing those last-minute, memorable moments to be captured and shared with friends and family across the country. The device is also great while traveling abroad, offering quad-band technology to keep you talking to the people who matter most across international lines. Whether headed to the next tourist destination or to the office, the Nokia 6133 handset's integrated music player keeps the tunes flowing. Supporting multiple audio formats including MP3, AAC, AAC+ and eAAC+, the phone also can store approximately 750 songs on an optional 1 GB hot-swappable MicroSD memory card, and uses an optional wired stereo headset or wireless stereo headset using Bluetooth technology.

Additional Features

Intelligent typing (T9)

Details

Dimensions (WxDxH): 4.8 cm x 2 cm x 9 cm

Weight: 112 g

Phone Book Capacity: 500

Vibrating Alert: Yes

Voice Dialing: Yes

Phone Design: Folder type phone

Data

Internet Browser: Yes

Short Messaging Service: Yes

Wireless Interface: Bluetooth, Infrared (IrDA)

Battery

Battery: Rechargeable

Standby Time: Up to 300 h

Talk Time: Up to 210 min

RING TONES ON THE PHONE ARE

BUY YOU A DRANK SHAWTY SNAP YO FINGER BY T-PAIN

KISS MY COUNTRY ASS

LADIES LOVE COUNTRY BOYS-TRACE ADKINS

LITTLE MOMENTS BRAID PAISLEY

MONEY IN THE BANK

YOU HAD ME FROM HELLO KENNY CHESNEY

ON THE VIDEO CAMERA HAS 3 TAYLOR SWIFT VIDEOS FROM CONCERT

Incudes

phone

blue tooth head set

wall charger

original box

all paper work

sim card

I used this phone for about 10 days and maybe 30-35 hours of talk time but it was because I was using it for work

Guest Wunna Dig Race
I am outta town for at least a week on business and My gf has the phone said she will ship it after recieveing payments. let me know

Guest Wunna Dig Race