R33 Skyline at Denny Dotson

HAOLE

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks nice from a distance. I don't about that price especially if they didn't import it. At least it's Ohio titled already. Other than that, I would sport it. I'ts a viable platform and you won't see one on every corner.

GTS's arent worth buying. You can build your own using a 240 chassis and some import parts. You can even build a GTR out of 240. I am told the bolt holes are there for the ATTESA system.

Yeah but then i can't say its a "Skyline" lol. That is very true though. I will never buy a car from a dealership. Privately owned all the way.

Thats the 2nd skyline they have had in a little over a year. The last one Lyle blew up a couple times according to a local machine shop that was rebuilding the damn thing. Nice but like already stated wouldnt buy from them

Denny Dotson had to pay an arm and a leg to repair that first Skyline he had. He ended up selling it to some drifter in California that had just moved there from Japan.

GTS's arent worth buying. You can build your own using a 240 chassis and some import parts. You can even build a GTR out of 240. I am told the bolt holes are there for the ATTESA system.

Where have you heard this? I know you can do it with the 240 being rwd. But you can make it awd? Can you find more info on this?