FS 1988 BMW 535iS Turbo TCD Kit $10,999obo

Beau B

Selling my BMW 535iS, it is time to move on to my new project. This is Todd's (Owner of TCD) old car that went 12.09 in the 1/4 mile currently has around 219k miles on the odometer uses hardly any oil. The last track day I took it to, out of the 2 days of class it used less than a 1/4 of a quart of oil. However like most older BMW's it does have a very small oil leak when it sits for a while. The car is originally from Texas, and has not seen any Ohio winters. I will also dyno tune the car for whatever boost level desired by the new owner. Currently I am running 10.5 psi and the car feels very good.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/gallery/files/8/2/4/5/207_1159549284.jpg

http://www.r3vlimited.com/gallery/files/8/2/4/5/471_1184614802.jpg

Brakes

Front e28 M5

Rear E34 540 vented

Suspension

Spax Springs

Bilstein Sports

Koni Adj Sways

SS Brake Lines

Urethane Filled Subframe Bushings

Grunt UCA bushings

Front Strut Tower Bar

Rear Strut Tower Bar

Body

M Tech Fender Flares (uninstalled)

Factory BMW moonroof (uninstalled)

M5 Bumpers (tucked)

M5 Tail lights

New Euro Headlights

New Euro Grills

Engine

B34 with Cometic MLS and ARP headstuds

Stage 3 turbo kit

388rwhp/441rwtq @ 19psi

348rwhp/395rwtq @ 15psi

Upgraded Intercooler 30% larger

Ceramic Coated exhaust (complete except for muffler)

SEM - Stand Alone Engine Management

Light Flywheel and UUC clutch with 5k miles

2.93 LSD rear end

Wheels

17 inch BMW Style 5

New tires less than 500 miles

Interior

Black in good shape

Current dash has cracks

Comes with a good condition dash with no cracks

Boost Gauge

Air Intake Gauge

Water Temp Gauge

Manual Sport Seats

Pioneer CD player and 12 disc changer

M5 truck carpet

M Tech I steering wheel in very good condition

Working A/C

Things wrong with the car

-The Gauge cluster for the boost gauge etc needs to be re done it broke on me. I was going to order a Shawn D one but never got around to it.

-As mentioned earlier dash is cracked but comes with a newer dash with out cracks.. just needs to be installed

-The only spot of rust is on the sunroof, which is why I am including a factory BMW moonroof as a replacement

I would of already have fixed these items but do not have the time to between work and school.

I am sure this more that I am forgetting but feel free to ask any questions. The car runs great I have not had any problems with the car over heating this summer or on the track. I would rather not sell this car but I am working full time and going to school and right now do not need to have 3 cars. The amount of turbo parts and upgraded parts alone is worth close to what I am asking for the car. I can not really say enough about how much fun it is to drive and easy to drive even on the track.

• 2 weeks later...