New 4 door porche

thorne

I remember hearing and seeing some spy shots a while back. Glad to see it looks like they are going forward with it.

I kinda like it....but then I can't have a two door anymore. However, I won't likely pay what they want for it either so it's not in my future. :rolleyes:

Despite the fact that I don't and never will have kids,,, I still love 4 door cars.

They are practical, and great to haul associates to lunch in. I'm done with coupes.

I agree even my little ass 4dr is more useful then the monte.

fuck9ing uglyt ass pos.p... ony rich pepa buy p[orsche... fucken em

Classy quote.

Gents...look past the cladding that's been added to the car and when you start to analize it very closely there's lots of garbage that's been added to skew the eye when looking at the test cars out there. When you start to analyze it very closely you can see hints of what's being covered up and where the true lines will really come out in the car. The rear wing is obnoxious but like in the past the wing will fully retract at <70mph and can be disabled for those who don't like it's looks.

I think the car will come very close to looking like these renderings that were released some time ago...and if you look closely at the test photos you can see that it will likely be the case. I think it has the potential to be a very good looking sedan and will come close to Posche's goals of trying to keep much of the origional 911 shape and morph it into a 4 door sedan.

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q192/ZainoDetail/post-9-1176468323.jpg

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q192/ZainoDetail/post-9-1176468287.jpg