Were new in the Cincy area

Outlawz69

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check it we might not be the fastest but you will never catch us. we might not be stunners but i will ride one wheel right past you. we might not have the best bikes but they are better than yours.

think im wrong? prove me wrong! think your man enough well cowboy the fuck up!!! think your woman enough well cowgirl the fuck up!!! till then we will be gettin ready for 09!!!

OUTLAWZ 4 LIFE

www.myspace.com/twistedoutlaws

Seriously?

Check it we might not be the fastest but you will never catch us. we might not be stunners but i will ride one wheel right past you. we might not have the best bikes but they are better than yours.

think im wrong? prove me wrong! think your man enough well cowboy the fuck up!!! think your woman enough well cowgirl the fuck up!!! till then we will be gettin ready for 09!!!

OUTLAWZ 4 LIFE

www.myspace.com/twistedoutlaws

db343.jpg

Alright alright. So he made a shocking introduction post. Lets not get your cute ruffled panties in a bunch. Im tired of all the fucking arguments. Besides, all we are doing is being the condom for his attn fuck fest. Except e-flores, he is a dental dam. :D