Were new in the Cincy area

Outlawz69

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright alright. So he made a shocking introduction post. Lets not get your cute ruffled panties in a bunch. Im tired of all the fucking arguments. Besides, all we are doing is being the condom for his attn fuck fest. Except e-flores, he is a dental dam. :D

:lol: i really didnt read his intro. post until just now:lol:i just let out a welcome because he was new to the site. good stuff:eek:

Tell me friend, who do you know from cincy before this thread was posted that you considered douche bags?

Well lets start with the two most out spoken assfault junkies,Playerpro(sorry chris I'm throwing you under the bus) , ninjanick if he is from cinci and Cbrjess sometimes.

Well lets start with the two most out spoken assfault junkies,Playerpro(sorry chris I'm throwing you under the bus) , ninjanick if he is from cinci and Cbrjess sometimes.

wrong bro, chris is NOT an assfault junkie nor is ninjanick (nick is from dayton btw). i cant speak for nick personally, ive only met him once and he was good dude. chris on the other is a GREAT dude that i hang with 4-5 times a week and is one of the nicest guys you will EVER meet. chris has his opinions but theres nothing wrong with that and ive never seen him be a dick to anyone. just because he may have rubbed you the wrong way (how i dont know) doesnt mean hes a tool. try getting to know someone before you make rash statements

wrong bro, chris is NOT an assfault junkie nor is ninjanick (nick is from dayton btw). i cant speak for nick personally, ive only met him once and he was good dude. chris on the other is a GREAT dude that i hang with 4-5 times a week and is one of the nicest guys you will EVER meet. chris has his opinions but theres nothing wrong with that and ive never seen him be a dick to anyone. just because he may have rubbed you the wrong way (how i dont know) doesnt mean hes a tool. try getting to know someone before you make rash statements

he didnt say they were asshatflunkies, reading comprehension ownzjoo

he didnt say they were asshatflunkies, reading comprehension ownzjoo

wtf are YOU talking about? can you read?

He's just making the point that he knows me. But still, damn it john. I know some fucked up riders down here, but they're not all that bad. I ride with a good crew and they know who they are. There's some tools down here just like Mr. Taco Bell up there. Everybody knows who I'm talking about.

Edited by playerpro153

no i cant read, i just sit here and stair at the screen a drool.

I didnt read it that way, but I guess thats because i actually know Rocky.

ok well lets start from the beginning here

rockys post:

woo. More douchebags from cinci. :bigfinger:

more implies other people in addition to the op, hence, my initial question:

Tell me friend, who do you know from cincy before this thread was posted that you considered douche bags?

his response:

point out to me how i misinterpreted what was said? :cheers: