Were new in the Cincy area

Outlawz69

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's all misinterpretation and poor wording. true there are some bad reps down here, but nobody on this thread is being accused of mistakes. Relax all.

I was talking about the two out spoken asfaultjunkies plus Nnick and playerpro.Sorry chris. I have no problem with you what so ever but I needed more people thats what I ment by throwing you under the bus.I stand by my opinion this guy is a douche. I'm not saying all people from cinci are bad but alot of the dicks on this board are from there.

He's just making the point that he knows me. But still, damn it john. I know some fucked up riders down here, but they're not all that bad. I ride with a good crew and they know who they are. There's some tools down here just like Mr. Taco Bell up there. Everybody knows who I'm talking about.

I am señor Taco Bell

Edited by EagleCock

Golly jeez... I have met some terrible riders all over. And quite a few dbags(ahem, wide open). They are everywhere and will never go away.. Its a fact. So I have just been trying not care and hope darwin takes over for me. Im argumentative sometimes I am a lover not a hater.. LOL

Golly jeez... I have met some terrible riders all over. And quite a few dbags(ahem, wide open). They are everywhere and will never go away.. Its a fact. So I have just been trying not care and hope darwin takes over for me. Im argumentative sometimes I am a lover not a hater.. LOL

exactly, and honestly, i have only met a few d bags in cincy, and none of them are on this board, and none of them are junkies either

You won't believe where I found a dbag...

Hanging in my friends moms shower. I had to ask her to remove it before I could work in there, but only after sniffing the end.:(

Edited by jeremygsxr
this thread is now worthless, carry on.

I deleted the intro... people cannot take a joke, but its cool. no harm here.

As far as the Assfault Junkies I have met pretty much all of them, and they are all stand up people. Id ride with any of them. Now Wide Open? Not so much!

Everyone needs to relax and have a beer :-)

I deleted the intro... people cannot take a joke, but its cool. no harm here.

As far as the Assfault Junkies I have met pretty much all of them, and they are all stand up people. Id ride with any of them. Now Wide Open? Not so much!

Everyone needs to relax and have a beer :-)

amen, a few of their guys almost wiped me out showing off!

ok well lets start from the beginning here

rockys post:

more implies other people in addition to the op, hence, my initial question:

his response:

point out to me how i misinterpreted what was said? :cheers:

I cant read sorry

I was talking about the two out spoken asfaultjunkies plus Nnick and playerpro..

win

wAt?

hey dweez u always have to say our name like that???? HAve u ever met me or any other junkies? I am sick of ur judgement of people!!! Geez!

I'm not judging anyone. I just call them like I see them. The only experience I have with said club is idiotic moves that it's members fight to the death to justify.

The club I'm in, the ONLY club I'd ever join is a car club. A SERIOUS car club. We're actually a respected name in the community, we have fund raisers, food drives, car shows, benifits and are involved with local police and firefighters. We maintain ourselves in public and save everything for the track, speaking of which our track rental is the largest non-sanctioned event at the local track and the highlight of the year, we're actually considering doing it 2x a year because it gets such a good response.

This is especially impressive considering these arn't show cars, well a few are show worthy, but nothing amazing, they are drag cars. Supercharged, Turbocharged, Nitrous Oxide injected low 10, to mid 8 second drag cars. Their loud, their obnoxious, and they're fast.

However unlike you and your club, people around us look up to us, we're role models to kids and parents are cool with that.

People look down their nose at your club, your a mennace to your community, you condone and support stupidity. If one of our members is caught DUI or Street Racing, their out. A member will pull their sticker and they've got a waiting period AFTER all their legal issues are straightened out before they can be voted back in.

But ya know what? thats never happened. Their all stand up people who wouldn't risk the clubs name like that.