Were new in the Cincy area

Outlawz69

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dweezel, I met several of the fellas and a ouple of ladies, they were real good people. Maybe some of them have made a few poor choices, but don't hold it against the lot of them. Hell Brandon said after all the commotion about the videos " we've learned our lessons and will take it to the track".

If one of your friends did something not so well looked at, would you throw him away or stand by his side?

Dweezel, I met several of the fellas and a ouple of ladies, they were real good people. Maybe some of them have made a few poor choices, but don't hold it against the lot of them. Hell Brandon said after all the commotion about the videos " we've learned our lessons and will take it to the track".

If one of your friends did something not so well looked at, would you throw him away or stand by his side?

The type of person is hopefuly not in question here, but what is in question is why they act the why they do after sitting on a bike seat. Then again you can usually tell how people act just by how they ride but thats not always the case.

Schmuck I'm just saying, you usually stand up for your friends. He admitted their actions were over the top, and that should be that.:beathorse:There are many people on here that have rode with them since and will tell you they are good dudes. That is all.

again wAt!!!

I could decipher your last post or this one. Did you try and say natural selection will take care of the stupid riders around you?????

Haha ok, sorry. Yes that's kinda what I'm saying. Just the dumb riders in general. I don't really see the point in arguing about it anymore.. That's why I don't get all heated and argue anymore...

As for being a junkie, I always will be. They changed my life and are my best friends.. Some of them are crazy. But there are many who don't have anything to do with the antics in that vid, and they are some very good riders. We are all very tight knit friends.. I love them to death.

Schmuck I'm just saying, you usually stand up for your friends. He admitted their actions were over the top, and that should be that.:beathorse:There are many people on here that have rode with them since and will tell you they are good dudes. That is all.

Well I havent ridden with them and probably never will, and my basis for dislike probably wont change and theirs about me probably wont either. I am not judging them as human beings but as riders, I have never met them in person so i cant tell you if they are this or that but i disagree with what they have done sa far as a riding entity

Haha ok, sorry. Yes that's kinda what I'm saying. Just the dumb riders in general. I don't really see the point in arguing about it anymore.. That's why I don't get all heated and argue anymore...

As for being a junkie, I always will be. They changed my life and are my best friends.. Some of them are crazy. But there are many who don't have anything to do with the antics in that vid, and they are some very good riders. We are all very tight knit friends.. I love them to death.

Well everyone has their own defenition of "dumb riders" and that alone will create arguements but if you can keep yourself from getting wrapped up in it then tip of the cap to you.

If they changed your life then great, but the again Hitler changed a lot of Germans life and look how the Nazis turned out.

I CHALLENGE YOU IN ALL ASPECTS OF LIFE!! :beating::p

I <3 U

Everyone has to be a little crazy to even get on two wheels in my opinion.

Who is too say whats idiotic when it comes to riding? I think stunters doing wheelies during rush hour is idiotic. I think Harley/sportbike riders who sit in bars and get shit faced then tries to ride home is idiotic. Doing 170 on a street is just idiotic. We all have been there and done it. Why single out the Assfault Junkies just b/c they got caught? Now thats just idiotic also.

We are less than a year old. We have had a bumpy start,but how else do you get something started? Car clubs are cool,but most people have a car and therefore you get to pick the best out of allot of people. I DO NOT JUDGE PEOPLE so i let anyone and everyone who rides ride with us. Some make mistakes,but human nature tends to make people fail before they learn so thats life. We go to the track really often and i know its where we should take our stupid riding and we do. I do not ride the street anymore and neither does the other "stupid" people from our group. We have learned period! As for dwees and rocky i feel bad that you cant give people a chance because you feel u know them from some videos you watched on the internet. Assfaultjunkies will be a great club one day and anyone who has met us and or rode with us knows that. We are a big family and that is something special that doesnt come along often. I am just so thankfull motorcycles are in my life and i have met some of the coolest people because of it. Actually every single rider i have ever met is a great person and they do not judge. This is the 1 site out of many that has people that dont like us and people that are quick as hell to judge. I love this site and am proud to be a supporting member,but if i were like some of you i could say ohio riders are douches because of the minority on here that are. I know that everyone on here for the most part are great people so i will not JUDGE all of you for the minoritys actions. End rant lol

Everyone has to be a little crazy to even get on two wheels in my opinion.

Who is too say whats idiotic when it comes to riding? I think stunters doing wheelies during rush hour is idiotic. I think Harley/sportbike riders who sit in bars and get shit faced then tries to ride home is idiotic. Doing 170 on a street is just idiotic. We all have been there and done it. Why single out the Assfault Junkies just b/c they got caught? Now thats just idiotic also.

not because you got caught but because you got caught and almsot in bag ass trouble with your own video camera riding wheelies for 8 miles or whatever, thats idiotic :)