Anyone here fix dishwashers and clothes dryers?

TTQ B4U

I have a Sears dishwasher that's acting up and a Dryer that squeaks and likely needs a belt or something.

Anyone here do or have a good recommendation on who to call and have come out to fix it?

I have a place I've used before, but am open to insight from folks here.

Thanks!

Two things....started making a vibrating sound at times....comes from down below in the motor area. Nothing inside causing it. Stop it and restart it and it may go away. Takes 1-3 times sometimes to stop it. It's also not draining completely if you ask me. I can run a simple rinse cycle and if I don't run a wash cycle in 1-2 days it will begin to smell musty...not rotting food bad but musty like old towels. Never used to do this.

What really pisses me off is that we paid a lot of money for this one and it sucks as bad as one would think the cheap ones do. Nothing is built well anymore.

what is the dishwasher doing or not doing?

Two things....started making a vibrating sound at times....comes from down below in the motor area. Nothing inside causing it. Stop it and restart it and it may go away. Takes 1-3 times sometimes to stop it. It's also not draining completely if you ask me. I can run a simple rinse cycle and if I don't run a wash cycle in 1-2 days it will begin to smell musty...not rotting food bad but musty like old towels. Never used to do this.

What really pisses me off is that we paid a lot of money for this one and it sucks as bad as one would think the cheap ones do. Nothing is built well anymore.

mine did a simular thing and won't drain all the water out as well.

pull it out and found one of the rubber lines had a gunk in it cleaned everything out put it back to together and has working like a champ since (over 2 years now).

I am almost a professional at fixing appliances now. Heating elements, power terminals and other stuff has been going bad at my house. The wife has been bugging me for new units foa about two years, but I keep on fixing them instead.