The Simpsons Movie NO SPOILERS!

thorne

It was a awesome movie. I had figured it would have sucked just because movies like this are usally ruined. Man it was funny as hell I herd the entire crowd laugh more then any other movie I've seen in the theator.

+!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@

it's was funny, but nothing more than an extra long episode

the funniest part of the entire movie was at the beginning when Homer says you are all suckers for paying for something you can watch at home for free!

It was a awesome movie. I had figured it would have sucked just because movies like this are usally ruined. Man it was funny as hell I herd the entire crowd laugh more then any other movie I've seen in the theator.

+!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@

It was a very hilarious movie!

for those who have seen it...do you think that recent episodes of the Simpsons on tv have been funny? i'm just trying to guage my interest in this movie...because i think they have fallen off tremendously.

for those who have seen it...do you think that recent episodes of the Simpsons on tv have been funny? i'm just trying to guage my interest in this movie...because i think they have fallen off tremendously.

just go see the damn movie you wont be dissapointed

Nope, I think The Simpsons has indeed "fallen off" a bit in recent years. The movie was about as funny as their most recent TV shows, which, to me, isn't as funny as they used to be. Whoever said that the movie is just like an extended TV show hit the nail on the head.

Waiting for Kevin's official review before buying tickets...

Ya know...this like makes me obligated to see the film. :(

I probably will go see it, but I don't watch a whole lot of the Simpsons on TV, so I may not be the perfect source for that style of comedy. If you're a Simpsons fan, you should probably go see it. If you're not, I don't think you should worry about it.

-Kevin

I was gonn start a thread but luckly someone else already did.

I havent seen it yet and the people i was gonna see it with already saw it when i was out of town and there is no chance for me to drag my GF to see it. Is it worth it. i have heard from everyone that realy watch the episodes regulary and they didnt like it and i heard from 2 younger people and they said it was good. I use to watch the simpsons a lot so does the movie have a lot of hidden jokes.if so then that would explain the bad reviews

just saw it tonight.....was better than expected, but not a complete laugh-fest like all the papers say. i'm a hardcore fan, and if you pay close attention to things, there are some very funny moments...my friend and i laughed more than anyone else in the entire theater, they must not've gotten all the inside things.

the plot for the movie was stupid, and the storyline was rather dull...it was ok. i think the best part was just seeing the Simpsons in a theater...made it feel kinda neat.

i'd give it a 3.5/5 .

I thought the movie was good but I guess I was just expecting more. Has been mentioned before, it was like watching an extended version of a regular show.

A movie I did watch that was funny as shit was the new Adam Sandler movie "I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry" Two Thumbs up! The previews also had a ton of funny movies that I can't wait to see.

Harry Potter sucked too. Very disappointed. Loved all the previous shows and being as this was the last was really hopping for more. Just didn't have it this time, very boring.

Jason

Harry Potter sucked too. Very disappointed. Loved all the previous shows and being as this was the last was really hopping for more. Just didn't have it this time, very boring.

Jason

This was NOT the last Potter movie, they are going to make the last 2 books as well

i agree Harry Potter was slow, but i still liked it a lot!