A new look for my baby...

R1_MP

I just ordered a set of fairings off ebay. Got a pretty good deal I think and they threw in a set of frame sliders.

Add a dark smoke screen and gold levers and rearsets and it'll be good to go!

I just hope they fit right!!!!

920c_1.jpg

if them are ebay plastic's they are garbage....

my friend got some once. they werent bad but they werent great. i remember the red kinda looking pink

+1 I'm hearing mixed reviews on the fitment of them. Some say they just flat out don't line up, some say they just take a little patience and a days work.

Going with a solid color was a good idea since the ones with graphics don't tend to look that good.

So I talked to a guy in their customer service and told him I had a change of heart. I really like the '07-'08 flame job but they didn't offer it for my '05. For $30 more bucks this is what She'll look like.

R1Flames-1.jpg

I also think that this helmet would look great with the fairings as well...

BlackScorpionhelmet.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

We did 4 of these last year using two different vendors from eBay. The ones we got were not that bad. The worst was a 2006 Honda CBR1000RR. PITA!!! Once it was done, it didn't look that bad, but putting it together sucked. Would anyone on here think it to be worth more if you could drive an pick it up vs ordering from eBay? We have been doing some export business to China and have been approached about importing some of these kits, but we are unsure of the market. The kits we are looking at are ABS, not PVC and they were even willing to send a few test kits for us. So anyone think it is worth it? They would be probably about $100 more than what you see on ebay, but you can come pick it up.

We did 4 of these last year using two different vendors from eBay. The ones we got were not that bad. The worst was a 2006 Honda CBR1000RR. PITA!!! Once it was done, it didn't look that bad, but putting it together sucked. Would anyone on here think it to be worth more if you could drive an pick it up vs ordering from eBay? We have been doing some export business to China and have been approached about importing some of these kits, but we are unsure of the market. The kits we are looking at are ABS, not PVC and they were even willing to send a few test kits for us. So anyone think it is worth it? They would be probably about $100 more than what you see on ebay, but you can come pick it up.

Are you saying $100 more then what they go for while including shipping? If so I would say no that provides no help. If it cuts out the shipping portion then yes. Only thing that would be helpful is if you fitment help or test fitting them on your guys bikes there to line them up properly.

Are you saying $100 more then what they go for while including shipping? If so I would say no that provides no help. If it cuts out the shipping portion then yes. Only thing that would be helpful is if you fitment help or test fitting them on your guys bikes there to line them up properly.

We would only be offering known to be good fitting kits. Takes the guess work out of it. As for saving you money on the shipping. We have to pay shipping on them as well. At best we might be able to match the pricing on ebay. The bonus to you is being able to get it when you pay for it, know it is going to fit, and I have no problem helping anyone put one of these kits. I did two of the kits personally and if anyone needs help/advice, don't hesitate to give me a call. Justin 614-266-9494