Going to the USAF need to sell asap!! 92 GT Stang

DaddyBuiltRacing

So I had this listed once before and took it down. Well now I have enlisted in the United States Airforce and im leaving here in a couple months. Add on top of that the loss of license and counless fines and you can see why this thing has to go. Anyways heres the details:

1992 Mustang GT 5.0

White in color (will be in primer though)

No rust on body

Engine has been replaced with lower mileage motor somewhere along the lines. Mileage on motor is unknown. Title states "beyond mechanical limits" due to the odomoter rolling over

Supposedly has a Cobra transmission (just recently found this out from one of the previous owners)

B&M Adjustable Short throw Shifter

Aluminum Driveshaft

Supposedly has 3.73 gears in it

Interior is in good shape, minor tear on driver side seat. Still has original floormats.

CD Player

Custom Exhaust, I will post a link on here so you can view a video of car revving to hear the exhaust. Granted its not the best video.

Now heres the bad:

Needs driver side tailight replaced, current one has red tape over hole

Needs driver side Headlight and corner light replaced

Springs have been cut and heated, will prob need replaced

The hood flew off and smacked in the roof leaving 2 dents

Hood will need replaced

So heres the deal. Ill take 2800 if I have to fix the roof and put the car in primer. Or ill take 2500 obo the way it sits. The car ran a 14.7 @96mph. With better traction should run low 14s all day long just the way it sits.

Instead of pm'ing me just call me with offers. Much easier to respond to offers over the phone rather then via pm's. Phone number is 740-814-3876

Ask for Josh.

Heres the link for the car with pics and video: http://www.cardomain.com/id/guy_from_nerk

Thanks

stock hood is on....2300 takes it the way it sits or I can put it in primer for another 200. Someone buy this before I take it to a used car lot and get raped

*fixed, lmk what they offer you and I've got another $100 for you.

I wont take less then 2k regardless so if i dont get a decent off ill just put it on ebay or in storage for when i get back. I know what these things go for I wont be lowballed...not trying to be a dick just trying to get a fair price out of a 5.0

yeah....put in in primer list it for 2,500 and wait....it will sell someone is always looking for a decent fox body.

yeah....put in in primer list it for 2,500 and wait....it will sell someone is always looking for a decent fox body.

fuck dude, i'll sell you my fox in primer for $2500 RIGHT NOW, runs great, pm me if you want to pay $2500 for one.

Guest Scooter
Just to let you know, if you are going active USAF, they will pay to have your vehicle shipped when you PCS (permanent change of station)...