Attempted Theft!!!

Shields1181

Was it a white mustang? My roommate is a Columbus Cop on Sawmill Road, I was chatting with him at my apartment off Hard Road when we heard a call come in about someone stealing a white mustang. He roared out of our apartment complex with his wheels spinning to respond! I wonder if it was the same incident?

Must have been, its nice to see he was doing his job hanging out with you while on duty.

Must have been, its nice to see he was doing his job hanging out with you while on duty.

dude what do you think cops do all day/night on their shift? They drive around in their area. Whether their sitting at the gas station waiting for a call, driving around, or chatting with their buddy their still doing their job.

dude what do you think cops do all day/night on their shift? They drive around in their area. Whether their sitting at the gas station waiting for a call, driving around, or chatting with their buddy their still doing their job.

dude... i know plenty of cops, sitting inside an apartment chatting is not doing their jobs.

Guest Scooter

On night shift, you are a reactive patrol. You can't see crap, and you can't be everywhere at once. He came home to our house to get some "lunch", since not much is open late at night, and he's not a fast food kind of guy. So while he's chatting to me, chowing his food, that's when the call comes in. And it went out to 2 other patrols, not him, but he still responded even though he was in the middle of eating and really didn't have to. And he was standing next to his running cruiser, not sitting inside our apartment.

But I don't think I need to defend anyone from a faceless name on the internet. I get to see some of the aftermath of the crap he puts up with from jerks each night, and I am glad I am no longer in the police business. If he wants to relax and eat some grub, I don't consider that not doing his job.