Skydiving - 2008?

KillJoy

hmm...ill go down as a maybe

i think it would literally scare the shit out of me...problem is im not afraid of heights, im afraid of falling from heights

I am not scared to jump out of a perfectly good airplane.

I am not concerned about jumping from a great height.

It is the LANDING that bothers me ;)

The fall never hurts...the landing does :D

KillJoy

I am not scared to jump out of a perfectly good airplane.

I am not concerned about jumping from a great height.

It is the LANDING that bothers me ;)

The fall never hurts...the landing does :D

KillJoy

I wonder if you'll have as many people back out at the last minute as the LAST time you tried this?

I'm in. Bunjie jumping doesn't do it anymore. I hope they have a big ass parachute. :(

Call or look up the info before hand. We (me and some coworkers) did it out in California when we were out there for work. The max weight for tandem was 220lb, IIRC. Then you could go solo, with two instructors at your side during the jump, but it takes something like 4-6 hours of ground class and is more expensive. Then the max weight only get's bumped up to 230 or 240, something like that. I think that's a nationwide standards thing, but I'm not 100% sure on that. One of our guys couldn't jump because he tipped in at 230ish.

Let me know when you guys want to go, I'd like to start working towards being able jump on my own. Maybe I could try to get on the same jump as you guys if I took one of the classes then and went quite a bit earlier than you guys.

Call or look up the info before hand. We (me and some coworkers) did it out in California when we were out there for work. The max weight for tandem was 220lb, IIRC. Then you could go solo, with two instructors at your side during the jump, but it takes something like 4-6 hours of ground class and is more expensive. Then the max weight only get's bumped up to 230 or 240, something like that. I think that's a nationwide standards thing, but I'm not 100% sure on that. One of our guys couldn't jump because he tipped in at 230ish.

Let me know when you guys want to go, I'd like to start working towards being able jump on my own. Maybe I could try to get on the same jump as you guys if I took one of the classes then and went quite a bit earlier than you guys.

I can't use two or maybe some kind of flying squirrel suit in addition to-?

i would be in always wanted to try it....i read about a place where you can take a class for like 6 hrs then jump by yourself your 1st time but it costs more....do all places do that? but i would for sure be down just gotta save up the cash