A question from a Streetbike n00b.

Draco-REX

i wouldnt suggest a busa as a first bike... i agree with the late 90's gixxer 750 as a first bike.. it was mine and i had a hell of a time on it and it wasnt a biggie if i laid it down... which of course i did.. i neve rlaid it down under normal riding.. it was always my insensable yearning for the empty parking lots.

but my buddie actualyl jsut bought and 07 busa for his first bike got to romp on that yesterday (with only 19 miles on it) and its first tank of gas... wooo.... nice and fast rides damn nice. but i wouldnt recocmend it to anyone for a first bike.

i wouldnt suggest a busa as a first bike... i agree with the late 90's gixxer 750 as a first bike.. it was mine and i had a hell of a time on it and it wasnt a biggie if i laid it down... which of course i did.. i neve rlaid it down under normal riding.. it was always my insensable yearning for the empty parking lots.

but my buddie actualyl jsut bought and 07 busa for his first bike got to romp on that yesterday (with only 19 miles on it) and its first tank of gas... wooo.... nice and fast rides damn nice. but i wouldnt recocmend it to anyone for a first bike.

They only go as fast as you twist the throttle.

ask vwjeff who was keeping up with him in the curves and say that again

99% of the people on this board or that you know will ever take a 1000 or duck to the limits its made for, a busa if just as good on the street as a 600 is on the track its a diff story.

lol mine dont like turns but then again it could be the 10psi in the back tier at all times for dig racing lol and my busa IS my first street bike

QFT....I bought a used NightHawk as my first ride and it was a great bike. I'd still have it if my wife and I didn't debate the issue so much when we had our first child :rolleyes: ..........and my neighbor who bought it didn't lay it down last month :mad::(

check out a honda superhawk, it was my first bike, well technically i still own it but I took a deposit on it today to sell tomorrow, but its a lot of fun, it doesn't really matter if you have the fastest/coolest bike, its nice just to be able to ride.

ps, they can be found pretty cheap pretty new.