315 Rear Targets from Bethel Bridge

TTQ B4U

I've seen them there before, but noticed it ahead of time yesterday while coming back from the airport.

315 is bad as it is as there are so many hiding spots for cops. Don't forget to look at bridges closely. They were tagging both north and southbound drivers from the rear as they sat up on the bridge. Motorcycles were in chase from the on-ramps.

I've also seen Worthington sit on the on-ramp from 161 as I head northbound. He too tags you from the rear. Especially difficult to notice him during the summer when the plants provide cover. Lately they have also waited on the right berm shooting from just outside their cars as you pass the construction zone there....the fences and barrels hide them well as you round the slight bend.

I've confirmed both with my V1 telling me it's from the rear....thankfully I'm good at spotting 5 antennas sticking up in the air. ;)

315 is HORRIBLE i usually set cruise just under 70 and sit in the right lane if possible. Last night coming home from QSL at 1am sitting just past 161 in the median. First time laser alert has gone of on my radar. Nevar mess around in Wothington. Good square mile to cop ratio.

yep....they had two cars pulled over at about 4pm yesterday in the southbound lanes. I saw them in the review on my way north and saw them lined up, but no one was pulled over yet.

Before I give my input. Is it correct they are clocking from cars and pulling over on cycles. If so I will add something. I know it perfectly legal, thats not my point.

Okay, here is the thing. If they are operating like that there is a chance you can get off. You just have to know the information. A Columbus Officer must be able to show you the radar reading to write a valid ticket. If the officer down below is clocking away theres a good chance that they unlocked the gun to start targeting others. Unless we confirm they stop clocking while whoever is getting there ticket by the bike officer.

Main point ask to see the radar.

Good tip...I'll have to run that by my wife and her criminal attorney friends. I never asked to see my speed at 95mph....but I didn't care as I know for a fact it wasn't me and that seeing it wouldn't have made a difference. I was going to fight it either way. I'm still a little pissed, but then he was a young cop and while he was a bit ticked/miffed, I blew it off as adrenaline in his system. Goes with his job...which IMO sucks but poor him......

Okay, here is the thing. If they are operating like that there is a chance you can get off. You just have to know the information. A Columbus Officer must be able to show you the radar reading to write a valid ticket. If the officer down below is clocking away theres a good chance that they unlocked the gun to start targeting others. Unless we confirm they stop clocking while whoever is getting there ticket by the bike officer.

Main point ask to see the radar.