New World Bench press record

fattyona12

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest No-cones
hahaha that guy is dumb, i surely couldn't do it but wow the bar goes down like 3 inches must be nice to have a fat stomach and short arms, and hes not athletic at all

hahaha that guy is dumb, i surely couldn't do it but wow the bar goes down like 3 inches must be nice to have a fat stomach and short arms, and hes not athletic at all

He's well over 6' tall with long arms. He has a six pack, and most likely a lot lower body fat % than you. His ROM is that short because of immaculate form. Thanks for playing lil fella, but, you failed miserably.

I have how strapped up they get, and the fact that the spotters actually have slack on the bar. Spandex suits like that are not allowed at power lifting competitions I have seen locally.

In related news- Bill Kazmeir (sp?) will be at my gym tomorrow. Anyone want an autograph?

I have how strapped up they get, and the fact that the spotters actually have slack on the bar. Spandex suits like that are not allowed at power lifting competitions I have seen locally.

In related news- Bill Kazmeir (sp?) will be at my gym tomorrow. Anyone want an autograph?

i most all sanctioned meets a singlet is required. on non-sanctioned local meets, they are optional, never heard a local meet not allowing them.

i most all sanctioned meets a singlet is required. on non-sanctioned local meets, they are optional, never heard a local meet not allowing them.

Not the singlet- the arm/shoulder straps under his singlet. Look at him when he gets up, his arms are held together buy them. I don't know the proper name for them.

Not the singlet- the arm/shoulder straps under his singlet. Look at him when he gets up, his arms are held together buy them. I don't know the proper name for them.

Its a Bench Shirt

http://www.inzernet.com/images/product_shots/radical_denim_sm.jpg