So where all from Cincinnati

Outlawz69

Wait till you hit the back roads just south of the Ohio River. 22, 10, etc..They're AWESOME!!!! More turns anywhere it seems unless you hit the Dragon for being from this part of the country. Have some of the Cincy boys/girls take you out there sometime.:cool:

+1

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jermattak, what kinda bike you got? I live on blue rock, I'm sure i've passed you a time or two. Down river road and out and about that way is where i've spent most my time....

im usually out that way on river road, old colerain etc whenever its nice out. look for a red/white gixxer 600

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in east West Chester. Any of you guys ever ride down McCauly Rd.? There is one S-curve and l long straight next to a field. That's about as good as you get around here. I usually ride out to 48. That's a good road if there isn't much traffic...

finally found some good riding on 132 to New Richmond, and 222 Next to my house.Less tickets than being on 275, Love the ride to Maysville on AA, and the River on 50? I think? I am new here from Florida so I am learning the area.

I'm in Amelia as well. There's a ton of good roads around here. But the Real roads belong to Kentucky

I live in Amelia. I moved here from Colerain. I lived in the Yacht Club Condos behind Lowes for about 13 years.

I've traveled old colerain often as I used to work at P&G Miami Valley Labs.

We still travel out there at times to keep up with the changes and to eat at Kabutos..

finally found some good riding on 132 to New Richmond, and 222 Next to my house.Less tickets than being on 275, Love the ride to Maysville on AA, and the River on 50? I think? I am new here from Florida so I am learning the area.

yeah I travel those routes. Been using them to get my riding legs back! I live in Bristol Lake..Amelia

man, there is tons of riding around here, we will show you!

and yes, if mcaully is what im thinking of, i love that little 200yard run

man you guys need to get away from those. those are not riding roads.

riding roads are the ones you can go for at least 10 miles and has more curves than straights. (south of the boarder, KY) just don't piss off the residents so they quit calling the Kentucky state police.

Edited by serpentracer

• 2 weeks later...
i think i know what turn your talking about. its usually only bad heading back too old colerain.

Yuppers I used to live on Day RD and Dunlap is the road with the gravel on the road coming down off a gravel drive right in a turn..just a short distance from Gosling.Sometimes it gets cleaned up by the county..I think the owner should be out there with a broom.. same way with these jerks who cut their grass and blow it into the road.Yeatman is cool but short and the gravel trucks that have their base there kinda hog the road.